NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: Black Friday Playstation 5 & Xbox Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of THE GOLD GODS and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies, if any, that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by
- Sponsor: THE GOLD GODS, 5321 NE Antioch Rd #198, Kansas City, MO 64119. Sponsor is responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST"), November 26th, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST, December 1st, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this
- How to Enter:
- Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the following website: thegoldgods.com(“Website”) and purchase one or more products from the Website (“Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ONE ENTRY FOR EVERY $1 SPENT on www.www.thegoldgods.com during the Promotion Period (not including tax and shipping)
- Free Mail-in Entry: To obtain five (5) entries without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and complete e- mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: TGG, 5321 NE Antioch Rd #198, Kansas City, MO 64119. Limit of five (5) entries per mail-in postcard entry. Entrant may submit mail-in postcard entries unlimited times. Mail-in entries must be received within one week of the end of the Promotion Period. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand written (including addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage. Released Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any
- Drawings: Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about December 1st, 2020, Sponsor will select the names of 2 prize winners. (prize as defined below). The Winners will be notified by email, mail or telephone. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion
- Requirements of the Winner: Winner must continue to comply with the Official Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within seven days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any other requirements as determined by Sponsor. In the event that a Winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Sponsor will select an Alternate Winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to three alternates. If Alternate Winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. The prize will be fulfilled approximately four (4) weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
TWO GRAND PRIZES: Sony Playstation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X. The prizes will be delivered to the Winners at the address set forth in the Winners’ entry.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless THE GOLD GODS and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Facebook®, Instagram®, Twitter®, Snapchat® and YouTube® Disclaimers: As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Facebook, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Twitter Inc., Snap Inc. and YouTube, LLC and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, attorneys, insurers, and associated corporations and entities (collectively, the “Non-Sponsor Group”) are not sponsors of the Sweepstakes nor do they endorse or administer the Sweepstakes, nor are they in any way associated with the Sweepstakes. All questions regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor, not the Non-Sponsor Group. You also agree that as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, you shall release the Non-Sponsor Group from any and all liability arising out of or relating to the
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court in the State of Missouri and each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such court and waives any objection such party may have to either the jurisdiction or venue of such court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out- of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit the Website. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.